Posts by category
- Category: Events
- Category: Insights
- Category: News
- Category: Uncategorized
Timeline Express Announcements
- The company was ISO 17100 certified
- Luis Appoints his son, Luis R de la Vega, CEO of Protranslating.
- The company grew from 50 employees in 2000 to over 100 in 2010. The company was ISO 9001 certified and moved to its new headquarters in Coral Gables, Fl.
- The company continued to grow, offering translations to multinational companies like: Noriega Trials, Miss Universe, and Alphafour.
- The transition from typewriters to word processors was made.
- The Document Translations Department was created, and the company hit $5,000 sales in translations alone for the month.
- Professional Translating Services, Inc. was officially incorporated; Maria Cristina used her background in art to design the first logo.
- Luis de la Vega Earns Advanced Degrees
- Luis Moved to Boston to teach French, Spanish and Russian at Lowell University.
- Dr. Luis de la Vega received a call to provide interpreting services and decided to make it his job.
- The Company Launched Dynamic New Identity and Website.
- Protranslating Celebrates its 40th Anniversary.
- Dr. Jose de la Vega established Language School Santo Tomas de Aquino in Havana, Cuba.