What is an apostille?
As explained by the U.S. State Department, apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on public documents issued by a public authority so that they can be recognized in foreign countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty.
In connection with an apostille, you’ll almost certainly need translation services for those documents, too. For instance, perhaps a birth certificate needs to be translated from English to Spanish, corporate bylaws need to be translated from English to German, or a school transcript needs to be translated from English to Portuguese..
Protranslating: The apostille expert
So, why should you entrust your apostille needs to Protranslating? Here are just five of the reasons:
- We’re knowledgeable. Protranslating specializes in more than 200 languages and dialects.
- We’re global. Protranslating employs more than 5,000 team members around the world.
- We’re smart. Protranslating taps into the expertise of more than 100 in-house master linguists.
- We’re tech-savvy. Protranslating relies on an array of advanced technologies to help deliver our translation services.
- We’re dedicated. Protranslating may be a 21st-century company, but we’re also committed to old-school customer service.
Contact Protranslating today to find out why we’re the best and only choice to take care of your apostille needs.
Gain control. Lose the burden.