By the way, you also might need an apostille — which authenticates a document’s official seals and signature — for your translated birth certificate. We specialize in apostilles, too.
No matter why you’re having it done, the professionals at Protranslating will ensure your birth certificate translation is accurate, even if the certificate is in a hard-to-translate language like Mandarin, Arabic or Japanese. The last thing you want is for your name, date of birth, birthplace or other critical information to be translated inaccurately.
Why is Protranslating the best provider of birth certificate translation? It’s simple: We’re skilled, knowledgeable, experienced translation professionals. For instance:
- We know what another country will require to validate a translated birth certificate.
- We guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
- government agencies.
- We provide translation in more than 200 languages and dialects.
- We have more than 5,000 team members across the globe.
- We have access to more than 100 master linguists.
- We use the latest technology to help with translation.
- We dedicate ourselves to providing the finest customer service.